Dear Possible Future Chemistry 107 Students,
Some helpful tips in case you have to/want to take this class:
1. Keep up with the extra credit all through the semester. Even when you don't feel like doing it.
2. The first week of school, get a tutor. Even if you don't think you need one. You will thank me.
3. Ask tons of questions about anything you have issues with on labs. They are graded and you can pretty much get your prof to give you the answer if you ask enough questions.
4. Do NOT do your practice exam only one night before the exam. Estimate at least two days. minimum
5. Visit your prof during office hours even if it is just to chat so he knows your name.
6. Make a smart friend who understands it or has to retake this class again because it didn't transfer. This can only help you.
7. Do NOT make your lab partner do all the work. But don't take over either. You both are PARTNERS
8. Even though Biology is time-consuming, DO NOT put chemistry on the back burner. It will come back to haunt you.
9. Elements quizzes are like handing you an A. Just memorize them and you will thank yourself later
10. Unless you are freaking amazing at math, do NOT take the math assessment before signing up for this class. It will make you do meaningless math classes before taking this while wasting your precious time. And stress level.
I hope this was/will be helpful!